8.27.2008

Something NEW!

You know the saying, "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue".  Now is the time for my Something NEW!  A new chapter as a photographer and in my webfolio.  With this being said, I welcome to you 'Meadow'.  The 'Meadow' is all about the BIG day!  From engagements, to bridals, and then the final YES!  I am so excited about this that I am also showing off my first bridal shoot.  This little gal was the perfect to start off my newest collection.  She had spunk and that fun, exotic feel.  It was such an honor to do her bridals and wedding.  Thanks a ton for the experience and great time! 
TMP_LB73
TMP_LB77
TMP_LB91
TMP_LB170
TMP_LB251
pb-lucy1
{I have been working on my vintage looks and textures}
TMP_LB144a
{I LOVE these last ones...these just might be my fav}
TMP_LB2a
TMP_LB2b

No comments: