9.15.2008

Three's Company....

I had so much fun getting to know these three.  I loved all of their different interests and yet they still managed to keep one thing in common.....siblings.  I was thrilled to show them one of my favorite spots in town and borrow a chair from a close friend {tx jess}.  I have also been working on some textures and retro/vintage stuff.  I think they worked out pretty good. :)
TMP_RF220a
TMP_RF176aBW
TMP_RF243
TMP_RF258
TMP_RF163BW
TMP_RF270TMP_RFretro
TMP_RF195
TMP_RF170
TMP_RF72BWTMP_RFvint

2 comments:

The Ingebretsen's... said...

Tiff those pics are seriously amazing! I love the one that has two of the kids with the guitar, and the one with the ballerina two. So amazing!

Tiffany Izatt said...

Those are some soft of awesome if i say so myself. i really like the detail shots and the ones with the textures.