10.23.2008

Baby It's Cold Outside!

And it really was!  It was freezing!  We went out the day before the big snow storm.  Crazy, yes.  But the sky was full of fantastic cloudage.  This family was also a blast!  The cold didn't weight them done any.  By the end we had runny noses and red cheeks.  And did I mention that these little ones had the greatest blue eyes ever!  Carrie Underwood, eat your heart out! lol
TMP_WF28
TMP_WF70BW
TMP_WF88
TMP_WF35
TMP_WF43
TMP_WF47BW
TMP_WF58
TMP_WF55BW
Father-Daughter

2 comments:

Denice said...

Tiffany - you don't know me but I'm a friend of Marianne and Suzie's and Lisa's best friend (I told her to check out your site). ;) These pictures are SO amazing...you captured such a wonderful family in the most perfect way!!

Lisa said...

OH my gosh! I love them, Love them. Thank you so much they are wonderful. I can't wait to see more.