11.05.2008

From Sun to Snow...

I'm finally home from my vacation and I can't believe the change of weather!  It was a ton of fun in Florida but now it is time to get back to business.  Before I left on vacation I met up with the these two cuties and their little dog.  It was the day after the storm and talk about freezing your little mitties off!  Had to have been in the 50's I swear.  But these guys stuck it out and we had a great time!
TMP_OF78
TMP_OF65
TMP_OF56BW
TMP_OF61tex
TMP_OF37tex
TMP_OF34
TMP_OF51BW
TMP_OF9tex
TMP_OF11BW
TMP_OF15

4 comments:

We are the Terry's!!! said...

Tiffany! where did you find all the fun creative spots for pictures?? I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work!

Tatum said...

Aw...Thank you so much Tiffany, you did such a great job. I can't wait to get the disc with more pics!! You are so talented!

Ashlee said...

Tiff these turned out so so great! You are amazing! And I am glad you had so much fun in Florida!

lisa winnett said...

Such cute pictures Tiffany! Great job!