3.27.2008

Sessions

Thank you for all of the wonderful e-mails and feedback regarding my photos!  I have had a lot of questions regarding session prices and I would love to share!  Right now sessions are $65.  What might you ask is included, well let me tell you.  
  • You will have a 1 to 1 1/2 hour session on location or with a backdrop.  
  • You will receive 15 of your favorite proofed images on a disk (in both color and black/white).  
By allowing you to have a disk this gives the freedom of making as many copies as you would like.  If you ask me, I think it's a steal of a deal!  If you are interested in setting up a session please drop me a line.  Can't wait to hear from you!!

5 comments:

Shel said...

Hey, we want to set up a time with you for pictures still. Let me know when you've got some free time! Thanks! I'm really excited!
Shelly

Shel said...

I forgot, you can e-mail me snh42001@yahoo.com, or you can just call me 358-8834, or you can post on my blog if you want. Thanks!

Edan Ramos said...

Wow, Sister Moody I had no idea that you were such an amazing photog. As you may know...I am an aspiring photog too, check out my site at www.edanrene.com, my new name soon. I really think your work is more than your charging, I need to change my pricing....

You have real talent. Do you use Photoshop or anything to get the effects and borders?

oodlesofoversons said...

Hey Tiffany... We really want to schedule a time with you when Darrin gets back from the Masters. The kids have spring break the week of the 14th. Should I call you to schedule a time? Let me know!

Edan Ramos said...

Tiffany, I got this in my email for some reason...Brother Ramos.

oodlesofoversons has left a new comment on the post "Sessions":

Hey Tiffany... We really want to schedule a time with you when Darrin gets back from the Masters. The kids have spring break the week of the 14th. Should I call you to schedule a time? Let me know!